In the Coaching Masterclass course, you'll engage in live coaching dialogue sessions and practice Brief Coaching principles. The final formal preparation course of the Solution Focused brief coaching certificate, you will receive a recording of your live session and complete a final report.
Who is this course for?
Workplace Learning: People managers, Learning/OD Consultants, Executive Coaches, Freelance/Independent Consultant
Post-Secondary: Student Life Professionals, Teaching & Learning Support Centre Professionals, HR and Organizational Development Teams
PK-12: School Principals, Principal-Coaches
How the course works:
In-Class (On-campus at OISE, 24 hours=18 in-class hours + 6 self-study hours)
Learner OutcomesWhat you will learn:
By the completion of this program, learners will have demonstrated the ability to:
1. Conduct a brief coaching session applying the foundational techniques of Solution-Focused approaches outlined in the MasterClass Competencies
2. Provide feedback to peers using the MasterClass competencies and the PlusDelta method
3. Identify and expand on response opportunities using scenarios, videotaped sessions, and live sessions conducted by your peers
4. Review coaching dialogues using the analysis method of micro analysis of face-to-face dialogue
RecommendationsRecommended Prerequisites: Foundations of Brief Coaching, Applications of Brief Coaching
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Brief Coaching : Compulsory Courses