In Applications of Brief Coaching, examine stories, review case studies and practice techniques and strategies of Brief Coaching in multiple contexts.
Become a more influential communicator, through applying coaching principles and techniques, while receiving peer and facilitator feedback.
Who is this course for?
Workplace Learning: People Managers, Learning/OD Consultants, Executive Coaches, Freelance/Independent Consultants
Post-Secondary: Student Life Professionals, Teaching & Learning Support Centre Professionals, HR and Organizational Development Teams
PK-12: School Principals, Principal-Coaches
How the course works:
This course runs online (online, 24 hours= 18 synchronous online hours + 6 hours self-study)
Learner OutcomesWhat you will learn:
By the completion of this program, learners will have demonstrated the ability to:
1. Identify strategies to explore positive differences in the successful past and desired future when coaching through a change situation
2. Apply coaching skills to co-construct a preferred future within the context of leadership coaching
3. Apply techniques for identifying inner strengths and outer resources when working with an individual child and others in the child's support network
4. Apply techniques for promoting safety and increasing positive possibilities using the SCARF framework and Solution Focused interventions in coaching dialogues
5. Apply coaching techniques that leverage collective competence and strengthen relationships with a team
6. Conduct Solution-Focused performance conversations with emphasis on progress and preference
RecommendationsRecommended pre-requisite: Foundations of Brief Coaching
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Brief Coaching : Compulsory Courses