OISE Continuing and Professional Learning is currently recruiting Sessional Facilitators for the online Education Leaders Program Phase Two (Professional Learning Fellowship): “Nurturing Sustainable Leadership Professional Learning Fellowship” (Formerly PQP, Part 2).
Click HERE to access the full Call for Education Leaders Program Sessional Facilitators – Phase Two “Nurturing Sustainable Leadership”.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
As a Sessional Facilitator for the Education Leaders Program Phase Two (“Nurturing Sustainable Leadership”), you are a mid-career to seasoned educator, who is a qualified principal/education leader with experience across the K-16 sector, teaching, leading and mentoring education professionals in Ontario and abroad. You have demonstrated experience with process facilitation and adult learning models, including familiarity with design thinking and agile methodologies.
LEARNING & WORKING WITH US
As a member of the OISE Continuing & Professional Learning sessional facilitator community, you bring curiosity and expertise which includes the following skills and experiences:
• Demonstrated experience as a mid-career to seasoned educator, who is a qualified principal/education leader within the K-16 sector.
• Domestic (Ontario) and international experience (teaching, leading and mentoring) across the K-16 sector with and in support of students, staff and school leaders.
• Demonstrated experience with process facilitation and adult learning models, including familiarity with design thinking and agile methodologies.
• Demonstrated experience in reviewing and preparing subject-matter literature and process facilitation tools and resources to enable online learner engagement within an inquiry-project oriented learning model.
• Demonstrated experience and skills needed for effective communication with and providing the teaching and learning conditions necessary for people of other cultures (i.e., cultural sensitivity, as expressed as cultural competence and knowledge).
• Sound knowledge and experience applying contemporary educational theories, principles and models in adult education and online teaching and learning, including Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and learner-centered instruction.
• Demonstrated commitment to promoting principles of equity, integrity, academic honesty, flexibility, and respect.
• Experience facilitating online professional learning sessions.
• Experience working with a range of educational technologies, including learning management systems (LMS), various authoring tools and multimedia production software.
• Experience overseeing the instructional design and/or development for an online course or program is an asset.
• Strong knowledge and experience applying teaching and learning strategies to achieve professional learning experience goals and outcomes.
• Demonstrated experience in launching inaugural online courses and/or programs is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application following the steps below:
1. Complete & submit this online form
2. Submit your resume/CV (saved as a PDF file) via email to email@example.com (in the subject line, please note “Call for Education Leaders Program – Phase Two – YOUR FULL NAME”)
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Should you have any questions or experience any issues in submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.