Call For Program Facilitators – Continuing Education: Enabling Lifelong Learning
About OISE Continuing and Professional Learning:As the Continuing and Professional Learning division of Canada’s leading faculty for graduate studies in education—the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), University of Toronto—we provide ongoing learning for education professionals of all backgrounds. We support and prepare education professionals in Canada and globally to thrive as education practitioners, leaders, and agents of change and we are thrilled to welcome a new cohort of sessional facilitators to our team.
We are currently recruiting:
Sessional Facilitators for Continuing Education: Enabling Lifelong Learning Certificate Program (Online).
Please click HERE to download the Call for Online Facilitators PDF for full details.
About the Program:
The Continuing Education: Enabling Lifelong Learning Program is geared towards professionals currently working or leading a team within a continuing education unit, transitioning to the field of continuing education, or exploring the possibilities that continuing education might offer them or their institution. The courses in this program can be taken individually to further professional knowledge and practice within a specific area and all five (5) courses can be completed to earn a Certificate of Completion.
About the Role:
As a Sessional Facilitator within the Continuing Education: Enabling Lifelong Learning Program, you are an experienced continuing education practitioner who works within a post-secondary institution, bringing the following skills & experiences:Required:
- Experience leading the administration of a continuing education unit in a post-secondary environment
- Recent experience facilitating in an online environment within an adult learning context (preferably within a continuing education unit, within the last 5 years)
- Sound knowledge of contemporary educational theories, principles and models in adult education
- Experience leading talent management practices (particularly within a continuing education context) Strong knowledge and experience in teaching and learning strategies to achieve learning experience goals and outcomes (particularly within a continuing education context)
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting principles of equity, integrity, academic honesty, flexibility and respect
- Experience overseeing the instructional design and/or development for an online course or program is an asset
- Familiarity with developing learning solutions within LMS systems