OISE Continuing and Professional Learning (OISE CPL) is currently recruiting Sessional Facilitators for the online “Advancing Workplace Learning & Development Performance” Professional Learning Fellowship (PLF).
Click HERE to access the full Call for Professional Learning Fellowship Sessional Facilitators – Advancing Workplace Learning & Development Performance.
ABOUT THE “ADVANCING WORKPLACE LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT PERFORMANCE” PLF
To remain competitive, sustainable, and current, today’s high-performing workplace environments require effective approaches to talent (orientation) onboarding, on-the-job performance feedback/coaching, and inclusive learning and development (L&D). Education leaders who are well-versed in workplace L&D talent-market needs, rapid response design, technological advancements, and agile operations are crucial allies for ensuring workplace performance remains at its peak.
The “Advancing Workplace Learning” PLF equips Fellows with the skills, tools, and practices necessary to support their team and lead organizational improvements with innovative learning solutions. The program design enables Fellows to gain insight into a wide range of process frameworks that will assist in defining their workplace learning strategies and performance outcomes. Through this process, Fellows will effectively address the key needs of their organizations.
Fellows will build a repertoire of tools, models and research literature to facilitate critical thinking and effective action planning within their team and will walk away with an evidence-informed workplace practice, or proposal, to share within their organization.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
As a Sessional Facilitator for the “Advancing Workplace Learning & Development Performance” PLF, you are a mid-career to seasoned education specialist accountable to lead and improve workplace learning and talent development outcomes of a unit(s), organization(s) and/or community network(s). You have also demonstrated experience with process facilitation and adult learning models, including familiarity with design thinking and agile methodologies.
Within this role, you are expected to contribute to the 1st delivery of program content while working collaboratively with the OISE CPL administrative team on program start-up and close-out activities. Further, you are expected to facilitate the program within an online environment, supporting Fellows in achieving their professional learning goals, cultivating a rich and engaging program experience through professional discourse and collaboration, including supporting the learning activities of Fellows in alignment with program objectives and tools.
As a member of the OISE Continuing & Professional Learning Sessional Facilitator community, you bring curiosity and expertise which includes the following skills and experiences:
• Demonstrated experience as a mid-career to seasoned education specialist accountable to lead and improve workplace learning and talent development outcomes of a unit(s), organization(s) and/or community network(s).
• Demonstrated experience with process facilitation and adult learning models, including familiarity with design thinking and agile methodologies.
• Demonstrated experience in reviewing and preparing subject-matter literature relevant to the professional inquiry projects of Learners
• Demonstrated experience with leveraging process facilitation tools and resources to enable online Learner engagement within an inquiry-project learning model.
• Sound knowledge and experience applying contemporary educational theories, principles and models in online teaching and learning, including Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and Learner-centered instruction.
• Demonstrated commitment to promoting principles of equity, integrity, academic honesty, flexibility, and respect.
• Experience facilitating online professional learning sessions.
• Experience working with a range of educational technologies, including learning management systems (LMS), various authoring tools and multimedia production software.
• Experience overseeing the instructional design and/or development for an online course or program is an asset.
• Strong knowledge and experience applying teaching and learning strategies to achieve professional learning experience goals and outcomes.
• Demonstrated experience in launching inaugural online courses and/or programs is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application following the steps below:
1. Complete & submit this online form
2. Submit your resume/CV (saved as a PDF file) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in the subject line, please note “Call for PLF Sessional Facilitators – Advancing Workplace Learning & Development Performance PLF – YOUR FULL NAME”)
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Should you have any questions or experience any issues in submitting your application, please contact email@example.com.