OISE Continuing and Professional Learning (OISE CPL) is currently recruiting Organizational Development Consultants to support the online delivery of our Professional Learning Fellowship programs (PLFs) as Sessional Facilitators.
ABOUT OUR PROFESSIONAL LEARNING FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMS
Ideal for experienced professionals or teams, OISE CPL PLFs provide a unique opportunity for Fellows (Learners) to anchor in a self-designated project, with access to sector leaders, curated resources, and the support, scaffolding, and rigor they’ll need to build contextual insight and work through an organizational proposal, initiative, or implementation plan.
Over 14 weeks, Fellows will work with an Organization & Talent Development Facilitator and Experts-In-Residence, chosen for their relevant subject matter expertise, who will share insights and guide the learning process. Fellows will participate in rich group and individual discussions and will find opportunities to collaborate and connect.
Through the PLF experience, Fellows will participate in and contribute to a global community of interest and impact, and engage with speakers, executives, and mentors. Fellows will be challenged to demonstrate higher order thinking skills, while establishing an authentic connection with their new professional network.
To learn more about OISE CPL PLFs, view our “An Introduction to Professional Learning Fellowships” video.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
As a Sessional Facilitator for the Professional Learning Fellowship Program you are a mid-career to seasoned Organizational Development professional, who has demonstrated experience with leadership coaching, agile methodologies, project management, process facilitation, and navigating change within organizations and teams.
Within this role, you are expected to contribute to the 1st delivery of program content while working collaboratively with the OISE CPL administrative team on program start-up and close-out activities. Further, you are expected to facilitate the program within an online environment, supporting Fellows in achieving their professional learning goals, cultivating a rich and engaging program experience through professional discourse and collaboration, including supporting the learning activities of Fellows in alignment with program objectives and tools.
As a member of the OISE Continuing & Professional Learning Sessional Facilitator community, you bring curiosity and expertise which includes the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrated experience as a mid-career to seasoned Organizational Development professional.
- Demonstrated experience with leadership coaching, agile methodologies, project management principles, process facilitation, and navigating change within organizations and teams.
- Demonstrated experience with leveraging process facilitation tools and resources to enable online Learner engagement within coaching or training contexts (e.g., utilizing collaborative tools, video conferencing software etc.).
- Sound knowledge and experience with applying contemporary coaching models, including Solution-Focused Coaching and/or the GROW model to support a Learner-driven approach to solving organizational challenges.
- Experience facilitating online workshops, trainings, and events.
- Experience working with a range of educational technologies, including learning management systems (LMS).
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting principles of equity, integrity, academic honesty, flexibility, and respect.
- Experience working across diverse sectors and industries.
- Strong knowledge and experience applying adult education theories and strategies to achieve professional learning experience goals and outcomes.
- Experience working with leaders across sectors to support the implementation of change initiatives that align with their strategic goals.
- Strong knowledge of how to manage relationships across cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and systems.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Orientation to the OISE CPL context and sessional facilitation within an online learning environment.
- Onboarding and personal learning plan (including tools, guides, and peer support).
- Administrative and teaching and learning support pre, during and post-course.
- Access to the University of Toronto and OISE Libraries.
- Access to a professional community of Sessional Facilitators.
- Access to on-going professional development programming to advance in your role.
- Competitive compensation rooted in a progressive achievement framework.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application following the steps below:
1. Complete & submit this online form
2. Submit your resume/CV (saved as a PDF file) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in the subject line, please note “Call for PLF Sessional Facilitators – “OD CONSULTANTS PLF – YOUR FULL NAME”)
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Should you have any questions or experience any issues in submitting your application, please contact email@example.com.