OISE Continuing and Professional Learning (OISE CPL) is currently recruiting Sessional Facilitators for global initiatives.
Click HERE to access the full Call for Globally Assigned Sessional Facilitators.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
OISE CPL is working in collaboration with a leading international foundation serving the professional development needs of educators and education systems in the MENA region. For this initiative, you are an experienced K-12 practitioner (e.g. teacher, teacher assistant and/or a school leader) with experience teaching, leading and mentoring education professionals in Canada. You bring keen insights into the needs of today’s K-12 teachers and school leaders and how these needs can be addressed through professional learning experiences and community networks. As a globally assigned Sessional Facilitator, you will travel and work internationally, in a short-term capacity, enabling the effective implementation of OISE CPL professional learning programs and services.
LEARNING & WORKING WITH US
We believe every one of us is both a learner and an educator and that teaching professionals is the ultimate professional development opportunity for educators to hone our professional craft. By actively engaging in the act of teaching adult-professionals, we not only advance our own knowledge and capabilities, we also connect to our professional peers and learning networks in ways the re-invigorate our professional practice.
As a member of the OISE CPL teaching and learning community, you bring curiosity and expertise which includes the following skills and experiences:
• Demonstrated experience facilitating in-person and hybrid professional learning sessions
• Demonstrated experience utilizing a variety of media to optimize professional learning
• Recent experience facilitating professional adult learning in Canada and educator training context
• Sound knowledge of contemporary educational theories, principles and models in pedagogy and adult education
• Demonstrated experience and skills needed for effective communication with people of other cultures (i.e. Cultural sensitivity, as expressed as cultural competence and knowledge)
• International experience working with PK-12 teachers and school leaders
• Strong knowledge and experience in teaching and learning strategies to achieve professional learning experience goals and outcomes
• Demonstrated commitment to promoting principles of integrity, academic honesty, flexibility, and respect
• Experience working on short term international assignments
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application following the steps below by Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST:
1. Complete & submit this online form
2. Submit your resume/CV (saved as a PDF file) via email to email@example.com (in the subject line, please note “Call for Globally Assigned Facilitators – YOUR FULL NAME”)
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Should you have any questions or experience any issues in submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.