OISE Continuing and Professional Learning (OISE CPL) is currently recruiting Learning Innovation Developers, who will work in a short-term/contract capacity with our in-house Learning Innovation Team, to support the design and development of our professional learning, short-duration, online and in-person courses and programs.
Click HERE to access the full Call for Learning Innovation Developers.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Currently, OISE CPL is working to update and revise a selection of our PK-12 Additional Qualifications online courses as well as working to develop a selection of in-person custom programs for international K-12 education networks. As an OISE CPL Learning Innovation Developer, you will work in a short-term/contract capacity with our in-house Learning Innovation Team who lead the design and development strategy, processes and methods for all OISE CPL courses and programs (inclusive of custom programs). For this opportunity, you are an experienced teaching & learning developer with demonstrated expertise designing and developing accredited/professional licensure programs for online, in-person and hybrid learning environments.
LEARNING & WORKING WITH US
When you join OISE CPL as a Learning Innovation Developer, you join a learning and innovation community of talented colleagues with a broad range of education knowledge and professional skills to achieve our vision and deliver excellent educational outcomes.
As a member of OISE CPL’s of Learning Innovation Team, you bring curiosity and expertise which includes the following required skills and experiences:
• Demonstrated experience working with professional licensing course/program guidelines and course/program learning outcomes (e.g., Ontario College of Teacher Guidelines and/or other professional association course/program guidelines)
• Demonstrated experience in developing short-duration courses/programs/curriculum in online, in-person, and hybrid teaching and learning environments; including consideration for Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and adult learning principles
• Strong skills and expertise in Instructional Design, Learning Experience Design, including but not limited to skills in Needs Assessments, Learner Assessment/Evaluation, Instructional Strategies, Visual Design and Educational Technology use/integration (e.g. developing with consideration to LMS requirements)
• Strong skills and experience in effective project management, organization, communication and collaboration
• Adult/Professional teaching and learning experience in PK-12, Post-Secondary and/or professional work environments
• Knowledge and expertise with agile methodologies
• Knowledge and expertise of process facilitation, design thinking and inquiry-based pedagogy
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application following the steps below:
1. Complete & submit this online form
2. Submit your resume/CV (saved as a PDF file) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in the subject line, please note “Call for Learning Innovation Developers – YOUR FULL NAME”)
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Should you have any questions or experience any issues in submitting your application, please contact email@example.com.